This is the first of the two sheets.
Sorted by Thai alphabet of their name, the stamps of the provincial seals on the sheet are as follows
- Bangkok Metropolis- Indra God surmounting the Erawan Elephant
- Krabi- Crossed swords with the Chawa Prap Mountain and the sea in the background
- Kanchanaburi- The Three Chedi Outpost
- Kalasin- The grass, a black pool, the mountains and the clouds
- Kampaeng Phet- The Province's boundary wall decorated with diamond studded Sema slabs
- Khon Kaen- Phra That Kham Kaen (A chedi on a wood Stump)
- Chanthaburi- A rabbit in the moon
- Chachoengsao- The former Ordination Hall of Sothon Wararam Worawihan Temple
- Chonburi- The Sammuk mountain by the coast on the Gulf of Thailand (Pattaya is located in this province)
- Chai Nat- The Dhamma Chakra Wheel placed in front of the mountain and borne by the Garuda
NOTE: Please click on the images for a larger view / closer look.