Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Mail 2012 - 15

And here's the long awaited mini sheet from Canada. Thank you Laura for the lovely cover and the card too.   So with this sheet I have now all the Christmas issues of 2012 from Canada on cover in my cover collection. Beautiful beautiful stamps and sheet. Please also see  Christmas Mail 2012 - 10 for the stamps on cover


This lovely Christmas card is just so apt for a collector of Christmas stamps like me. Laura, thanks again. The card has a picture of the 15 cent Christmas stamp issue from 1981. One of the stamps from this set  commemorates the bicentenary of the first illuminated Christmas tree in Canada. The complete set of three is part of "My Christmas stamps from Canada" collection. I will do an update on it soon, here on the blog, as there have been quite a few additions.


Do feel free to add your thoughts, comments or suggestions
NOTE: Please click on the images for a larger view / closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment