Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cover - Uruguay, Country #73

Last week I received two covers, one from Argentina which I just put up as the last post and this one from Uruguay. A new addition, after a long time to my list of countries from which Ive got covers. And Im delighted.


The Christmas stamp on the cover also happens to be my only Christmas stamp from Uruguay. The Correo Uruguayo or Uruguayan Post issued the stamp on 23.11.12. It depicts a painting by Ramon Cuadra Cantera. Beautiful block of three and a very clear postmark indicating the date sent, 8th April 2013 and sent from, Sarandi Grande.

 This surely is going to be for me, the beginning of, collecting all the Christmas stamps from the country for me now.

Do feel free to add your thoughts, comments or suggestions
NOTE: Please click on the images for a larger view / closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment