Friday, May 20, 2011

My Covers - Country #1

Lately I have started collecting covers addressed to me. My inspiration probably comes from the likes of Henrik Kullberg, Ralph Ordiz who have blogs and sites dedicated to their beautiful cover collections.The first one I received or rather stored and didnt just cut apart for the stamps on the cover, like I used to earlier, was from Ukraine. The stamp exchange covers I am receiving off late are also serving to add to my new found collection interest.


I like this one for the fact that it is my first cover and also that its got a nice definitve stamp and a clear cancellation on it. Sure to receive more covers from Ukraine.

Do feel free to add your thoughts, comments or suggestions
NOTE: Please click on the images for a larger view / closer look.


No comments:

Post a Comment